Paypal has literally the worst support ever.

stalog
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, i literally tried to contact paypal support 6 times and everytime i've got an out of scope response from bot. I'm trying to resolve my issue for more than a year now and they are literally not able to help me. I managed to fill the complain for poor customer service and again i've got an bot response that doesn't give any sense. I literally have no idea what should i do next to get an answer from them...Paypal support is literally the worst support i've ever seen. 

Message i sent to the support:
(All right so once again i'm trying to contact the paypal support after 3 failed tries... Okay so, my account got permanently limited half year ago because of my age, and I had almost 200$ there. Few months ago I've got an email saying that I can withdraw my money to my bank account but for some reason I can't link my bank account to PayPal, there isn't written why... I thought that it's because of my name because my name on PayPal is Honza but my name in documents is Jan which is the same... So i tried to request a name change from Honza to Jan but nobody responded... I sent it twice and everytime a month or two passed... Would like to finally withdraw my money. I'm repeating what i said ( " I already got an email that my funds are egilible for withdrawal, but i can't withdraw them because my name on my card is different then on my paypal. Honza = Jan. " ) I'll also provide you with a screenshot of the email i've got. I hope that this would be my last attempt to contact the support. So far nobody helped me and it's taking way too long.. Thanks.)

+ the screenshot of the email that's saying that i can withdraw my funds.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@stalog 

You can withdraw funds via any linked and confirmed funding source that allows for withdrawals in your country and that is already on your paypal account.

You can't link a funding source to a limited account.

So if its not possible to withdraw to the card on your paypal account then you would need to ask customer services to add the card for you OR send you a cheque in the post for the balance.

The 'name' should not matter for a card only for a bank account.

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@stalog 

You can withdraw funds via any linked and confirmed funding source that allows for withdrawals in your country and that is already on your paypal account.

You can't link a funding source to a limited account.

So if its not possible to withdraw to the card on your paypal account then you would need to ask customer services to add the card for you OR send you a cheque in the post for the balance.

The 'name' should not matter for a card only for a bank account.

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

stalog
Contributor
Contributor

The problem is that everytime i'm trying to contact them they reply with "We appreciate your interest in PayPal. Unfortunately, our decision to close your account is final."... I can't contact them via facebook for some reason and they aren't answering to my twitter messages too.

Login to Me Too

RobertHoltman
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has the worst support ever . Absolutely unprofessional and a waste of time trying to call them . After several months of trying to get my money out of PAYPAL ,I have decided to limit using PAYPAL for any reason whatsoever . It has become useless for any businesss transactions . 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.