Paypal charged me after i got a refund

Michelle64
Contributor
Contributor

On may 24th i was charged 19 from drop track. It was 7 in paypal and 11 from my bank. I immediately contacted droptrack and requested a refund. They issues it and said it should take as long as my bank takes for it to show. I contacted paypal and said do not let this go through i have a refund. They told me verbatem “it might be a delay from us seeing the refund. Just allow it to complete and itll pop up. It might take a day or 2 for us to see it.” Things like that. Ome the 27th of may i got a full 19 buck refund. Now on june 5th i get charged the 11. And i was told “when you use a backup funding source paypal fronts the bill then charges your bank” but if the transaction was refunded what bill did you front? I also was told that it completed before they credited my acct and that they were already on the way to the bank. But i called and told them not to. A d the supervisor kristie i think said i put too much faith in a company who has a reputation and policies to uphold. If i contacted paypal and they instructed me to let this go through theen they should have either left it alone or just give. Me 7 if they didnt recieve the 11 from the bank. And i called multiple times a day about this and was given the run around. And the only thing you agents do is apologize about misinformation and leave us in the dust. I want my money credited to my acct asap. Paypal this is nit a good business practice considering i had this isse before with the same company and that refund went through no issue

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.