Paypal Blocked

temp20210523i
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Guys! so i really need your help. I spoke to one of PayPal's operators 2 days ago because PayPal had (for some reason) detected suspicious activity on my debit card that i entered and requested me to confirm whether if it is mine or not. So I told the operator that i don't have a debit card statement yet since i haven't even used the card once so i don't know what PayPal is detecting. He told me i can upload a bank statement instead with my name and address on it. I also asked him that since i live in Pakistan and since my business is registered with companies house in the UK can i use my Pakistani passport and he said i can as there should be no issues. At first i asked him to remove my debit card since i already had a bank account attached and the debit card was always a backup. However, PayPal wasn't allowing us to do that, So i submitted the documents and then yesterday i got an email saying my PayPal has been permanently banned. I don't know why this is happening. I haven't even used PayPal even once after setting it up. I am a drop shipper and for me PayPal is a must. my business is contingent on it. I cannot forgo this service at any cost. I sincerely request you all to help me out here. What do you think i should do? Could i call them and ask to speak with a manager that might help me? Is there anyway to fix this? I would have made another account but it says that i cant remove my bank account from this account. I cant make a new bank account and re-register my business to a new address so soon due to covid. I have also been told from a  few friends that if i make a new account i'll be instantly blocked. I really need your help guys.  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@temp20210523i 

Paypal is not supported or available in Pakistan and its against paypal rules to use another countries paypal account. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.