Payments Frozen

Jeremy25Hoye
Contributor
Contributor

I have had a company Paypal account for years. Paypal called us and keep on pestering us to take their payment method on our online store. We are a jewellers and sell some high price items. Within weeks they had frozen some payments telling us it was because of the high value ? these were released. We then took payment o £1275 for an engagement ring. We posted out to the customer. Paypal then froze the payment and told us that our company information was incorrect. Yes we had change company names. They must have known this when they were approaching us ? Then then closed our account and we cannot get the money out. I wasted hours and days trying to speak to a faceless company that just do not care about the small company. When I did get to speak to someone they told us to open a new account and it would be transferred. WE did this ad they have not? I was then told it was a backroom decision, but you can't speak to the backroom and they do not have a phone number ? I was also told I would get the money back in 5-6 months. UIs this true I don't know. We are a small company and need the money more than ever now. Can anyone help ? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.