Payment "under review"

meganleah09
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

So a buyer and I agreed to open a case to issue a refund (from eBay) and I have agreed to send a eBay buyer a refund, we settled the dispute pleasantly and I offered the full refund. I've never had a case opened so I really don't know what happens from here. Paypal is saying the case is still open in the resolution centre, however it is stating it is closed when you click on the transaction?? Furthermore, it also states that the buyer has received a "partial refund offer" in the resolution centre yet the full amount is currently pending in my account (I offered the full amount). Why is this saying partial, when i sent a full refund?

also, i have never had an open case before, it is currently under review (2 days ago) ; how long usually till the payment is to be released to the buyer? They payed through paypal and they are from the UK, not international. 

Tried to ask the messenger app on paypal however it was useless, told me that they couldn't gather all my information (strange right?) and i needed to be connected to an adviser, yet when I try to call the paypal number it cuts me off immediately. I know i'm not really to worry at the moment, because it has only been 2 days since the claim was opened, however, I've never been through the process of a claim before so not sure if any of this is normal/meant to be happening! 

Thanks in advance. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.