Payment protection

JODI4001
Contributor
Contributor
I paid £ 267 to a company called Toby deals for an item. I did not receive the Item . I was sent tracking info that the item was delivered, however it was not delivered to me. I raised a dispute with PayPal who said they "investigated " and refused my claim because they were given tracking information and my Itrm was delivered, they closed my case . I sent a number of emails to the company and today they have not responded to me. I an requesting that paypal do a proper investigation about the evidence provided that the item was delivered to me. On the tracking, it said royal mail delivered this , royal mail said they delivered this to me or one of my neighbours????? Irs been over a week my two immediate neighbours said they did not recieve this for me. Royal mail did not leave me a card . Royal mail needs to provide detailed information about who they delivered it to as I am the only adult in my house and I did not collect it. Paypal your investigation is chappy and weak. This company has a responsibility to ensure my item was delivered to me safely with evidence. Where are the evidence? A picture? A signature? What evidence did you used to dismiss my case? This is £267 . Do a proper investigation, get the police involved if you need to but I will not walk away from this without my money back. I use PayPal for numerous transactions, where is the buyer protection you offer ???
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.