PayPal still has me under review!

AlexxC1994
Contributor
Contributor
So PayPal has locked my account for quite some time now. I tried to make a transaction of a large amount of money to my ex for child support and they locked my account. Okay weird but I’ll manage, so I do all the steps they asked send Photo ID and change password. But here’s the thing I did that 3-4 months ago and my ID is still under Review, when I try to contact customer support I get absolutely no response. I just want my account back or to delete this one to make a new one. I literally need PayPal for certain programs I am in and this is killing me. I’m not closing my card just make a new account. Plus my bank info is on this one and I don’t trust that if I disappear it won’t eventually be used.
Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AlexxC1994 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AlexxC1994
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah I tried that and it sends me back to the page to complete the steps I already did . I just want my account back it’s been over 4 months now.
Login to Me Too

Trooper149
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass Funny seems like you copied and pasted that response to my query as well.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Trooper149 

What else would you like me to do?

I can only give you or anyone else the options available can't i?

For account issues and limitations ONLY customer services can help you.

Would you like a stranger on a community forum to have your account information so I can advise further? I guess not.

But if you have a better idea then feel free to post it, I will wait and watch.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Trooper149
Contributor
Contributor

How about, since you are copying and pasting advicee to people and getting Paypal kudos for it, perhaps you could ask Paypal, where one can get an advisor? Seeing they have cleverly ensured that all methods of communication (facebook, phone, webchat, twitter) are transferred straight to a computer who then refers us to the forum to be helped out by people like yourself, who then don't reply when said advice doesn't work.

Am I right:

@rosiola 

@AlexxC1994 

@lorriss12 

@JacobStaff70 

@EpicKING 

@NatasA_19900 

@fedup741 

?

Login to Me Too

fedup741
Contributor
Contributor

here's a novel idea for you ....

GET PAYPAL TO ANSWER THEIR PHONES AND MESSAGES

or is too much to ask?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fedup741 

Well if its that easy please go ahead and do that yourself?

Is it too much to ask? You must have a secret way of doing it if you are suggesting i do it for you?

Please feel free to share, I have already posted on the only options available.

I will watch and wait and see how you get on.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Trooper149
Contributor
Contributor

I believe you have, and those options have failed.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Trooper149 

Not for everyone, i have advised lots on how to contact and they have posted back to say it was sorted, you just have to persist.

Nothing is guaranteed, but i would rather post the information on HOW to contact customer services and some folks get through, than not bother at all so no one ever gets through. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.