PayPal not on my side!

DisneyGirl1
New Community Member

I purchased clothing and when shipment finally came, it was totally the wrong stuff. No packing slip. No return label . Nothing! Now PayPal wants me to pay to send it back to China!! NO WAY!! Cant believe in getting scammed like this! And they're okay!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DisneyGirl1 

PayPal ruled in your favor, forcing seller to accept return and refund. PayPal resolves significantly not as described claims this way when they are asked get involved: Return for a refund. PayPal buyer protection is not a guarantee, warranty, or insurance so it has its limitations. If you paid with credit card, dispute through them instead.

If you do not return item, you will lose the dispute. PayPal has a return shipping refund program for future purchases if this return is not eligible:

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

Be careful of who you buy from. Do a web search on merchant, their website, on products and prices before buying to avoid these hassles. Anyone can set up shop these days and might not be proficient merchants in general.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Temp20201214q
New Community Member

Until Now,Poshmark and PayPal have turned a blind eye to my order problems . The Sellers sent damaged items, or what they want and really don't care. I may need $50 to fix it.They just say return for refund and buyers are out return shipping with tracking as dictates.PayPal needs to fix this and let the buyer to leave the negatives feedback.They are deserved and should remain.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.