PayPal is enabling the thieves

jsrconst
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is enabling the thieves I ordered a battery charger ($54.00) from (can’t insert the website you search noco10 and pick the $54 one bestcastore .com without the space) on 10/30 and paid with PayPal never received a confirmation email from PayPal for the purchase 11/1/20 received shipping info. When I received the package it was not my order was a small green plastic toy number 4 approximately one inch in size.(like the magnetic refer letter with out the magnet). I emailed the seller and received no response. Filed a resolution with PayPal. This item was not sent by mistake its not on there site. Now they will not refund until I send it back and they okay it, has no value. It was shipped from California but they require me to ship to China the return address was in Chinese no one could give me the address in English please? This is a scam the postage is more than the item is worth the its only a small toy number4. I have filed a complaint with Washington state attorney general. Paypal is requiring a tracking number for the return. My USPS cannot read the Chinese return address. I am sure if I do return this prop they will not refund me. PayPal will not get there cut If there is a refund!

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

HeatherH575
Contributor
Contributor
I got leggings and they wouldn’t even sell from a thrift store brand new. I paid 64.98 on 11/12/20 and got them on 12/19:20. They are two sizes too small and they have cheap white thin batting in the inside. They have no invoice or return or customer service and when I escalated the company provided a long foreign overseas address to return back to. I had this similar problem with posture bra where they were so cheap and poor in quality and they offered no returns. The American consumer is being shown beautiful items and receiving very inferior products. You are right it is a scam that ultimately someone is gonna pay for... but I’m not backing down. I will escalate to my credit card company.
Login to Me Too

BNR32Skyline

Same problem here , except paypal sided with hibernal.co because they offered me a full refund of 55$ canadian if I ship the leggings back to China with a tracking number, which after packing them up , driving to Canada Post and asking for the cheapest method with tracking to the Chinese address they tell me itll by $65 Canadian... I am not about to pay $65 to MAYBE get my refund from this scam of a company. Paypal closed my dispute in the sellers favour. I have contacted Visa directly. 

Login to Me Too

Timber35m
Contributor
Contributor

****UPDATE***** PayPal sent email “denying” my case because the merchant lied and told them the items were delivered with a fake tracking number they provided. See the email from PayPal below. Now that this is done, I am leaving PayPal and suggest everyone else do the same. This is proof they are enabling thieves. Hello Tim <removed>, We received the case(s) you filed on December 14, 2020. We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s). This decision was made because we received shipment tracking from the merchant confirming that the merchandise was delivered. We're sorry for any problems you may have experienced with the transaction(s). Transaction information: Dispute Case ID: PP-D-94776068 Transaction Amount: $90.13 USD Dispute Amount: $90.13 USD Transaction ID: 7MB97709TX198584G Transaction Date: December 13, 2020

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.