PayPal is a waste of time and money!!!!!!!!!

Guyannh1
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a forehead/ ear thermometer that shipped from California. I still have my original shipping label. I received the wrong item. It isn’t new and It is just plastic junk. I ordered it March 26,2020 and received it May 2,2020. I filed a dispute May 3,2020.  I escalated the case to a claim on May 13,2020. PayPal sent me an email stating that the seller BIG MAGPIE had until June 2,2020 to respond and they did not respond.  I heard nothing from PayPal after numerous messages sent. A bit of good advice,never use their message center. Finally after I called PayPal and sent many messages in the message center, I got an email from PayPal on on June 16,2020. The email stated I had been granted a full refund but I had to ship the item to China first and send them the tracking information. I sent the package to China at my expense of $17.25. Which is ridiculous since I made sure that the item I was buying was being shipped from the United States. It came from California but I had to pay to ship it back to China. Now it is impossible to correspond with PayPal. And all that PayPal does is periodically extend the end date. As of today August 1,2020 they have it extended to August 6,2020. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

artLtwt062416
Contributor
Contributor
Similar but not similar situation with several of these situations of packages that have come from CA and fighting to get money back.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.