PayPal has just robbed me!! what can i do?

erik_kayler
New Community Member

hi

PayPal has just robbed me!! what can i do? ..the resoloution center doesnt even go thru

Basically on march i transfered £200+ from my bank to my paypal account thus have fund easily available to use for ebay. But just now i noticed that paypal had taken that same £200+ from my account thus making the balance negative! 

And the £200+ that came from my bank i used to purchase goods from ebay.

Paypal theirs been an error ,claiming the stuff i bought in april,may has just taken out now but this is not the case!

i want to see a full statement of my account with account balance to prove to them they're stealing my money! simple!

my confidence in paypal is gone from 100 to zero! theives!

"PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A." <----these transaction have just been added in to make it look normal. i cant beleive this!!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

erik_kayler
New Community Member

ll i want is  a CLEAR statement showing my balance after Each transaction. Because this will prove that paypal have just robbed me (intentional or unintentional i dont know). so just send me a clear statement with the balance after each transaction!...JUST LIKE NORMAL BANKS DO!!!

Login to Me Too

Leinardcater
New Community Member
PayPal Is really a bad place, i had 940$ in my account, my account was permanently limited, for six months, i have been checking the funds all this while and I always see it on my PayPal balance, just some few days to my six months limitation for me to get my funs, I can't see it again, it's shows transferred to PayPal, for damages, what damages did I cause please some one to help me advise PayPal to give me my money or I will take them to court. PayPal is a scam
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.