PayPal, every year less relevant and less useful

martin0679
Contributor
Contributor

I have been a PayPal customer for more than 15 years.  Every year they become less relevant.  Why it takes 5 plus days to get money from my bank to my PayPal account, no idea. Fees, and currency exchange, they are just taking advantage of people who are poor and have fewer choices.  I look forward to the day when we think of PayPal like AOL, they were once important but now just a memory.

Excessive Fees - No Service - Outdated - Better They Go and Prey on Third World Country's

PayPal, RIP

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

pedrob92
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is getting worse and worse.

It use to be one of the best services now they are ruining their business over greed.

Thousands of people are moving away from Paypal and this will become just outdated as you said.

Been waiting 5 Months so far to get my money over that 180day hold, 1 month to go and I'm afraid I won't get my money still as my emails get ignored.

Facebook and Twitter it's pointless as they won't answer you, if they do, will be a generic answer.

Seriously Paypal, wake up and save your company before it hits rock bottom. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.