PayPal dispute

LoneWhovian
Contributor
Contributor
Hi guys, I'm in a huge pickle. There have been several unauthorized transactions on my account to the same person, I managed to cancel one, but the majority of my money is gone. I had disputed it with PayPal but they overthrew it, and I have no idea what to do, I have absolutely nothing in my bank account now, and PayPal won't help, I'm panicking and I don't know what to do! Can anyone help me? I'm so disappointed that PayPal let a hacker take £100 from me, which is all the savings I had which is why I am so upset.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @LoneWhovian,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

It sounds like we could not accept your claim. If that is the case, it may be that we could not find evidence of unauthorised access to the account. When this happens, we would not be able to issue a refund. However, you can try to contact our Customer Service to see if it's possible to have the case reviewed again. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

If we can't help, I would recommend reaching out to your financial institution as they could offer you protection as well.

I hope this helps.

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.