PayPal declined dispute (430g product and the 230g parcel. It's physically impossible!)

ViacheslavK
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal case PP-D-70898893. I made a purchase at a Banggood Chinese store. The order consisted of 3 items. Declared parcel was delivered. But the seller sent 2 items from the order and something else. 3rd item = Qianli iSee item was not shipped. The carrier recorded the weight of the parcel received from the seller and it was 0.234 kg.
   Qianli iSee product weighs 0.430kg. The length of the parcel is 20cm, the length of the Qianli iSee is 32cm. That is, initially, the goods could not be present in the package starting from the seller's warehouse. First i opened dispute at Banggood and only deception from their side. I was able to prove problem and product page falsification at Banggood chat many times, but next days i was forced to proove the same again. And next day again. And so on withot any result. Only many deceptions from their side.
    When i ask Banggood to provide clear answers for PayPal, Banggood falsified this product page (changed the product name and photos). At the same time, this fact of falsification by the store has also been proven. Moreover, my order still contains Qianli iSee with the original name and photo. I provided many photos, descriptions and evidence to PayPal. The seller is not able to show the Qianli iSee in the content photo in the dispute (as it is not present), did not give a single explanation, did not give a single adequate answer to the problem. And this is still good for PayPal!!! On 29 Jun dispute has been escalated to a claim at PayPal.
   At that time the seller again provided the same track number that was present at PayPal with my first dispute message photos. Until today PayPal just make dispute prolongations every few days (And yes, it was done for 40 days every few days without any real reason). I ask why, but no any clear and any real answer for all time. The only one time, it was PayPal wrote that they decided to wait for seller response few days more again. So all this time PayPal just waited if China store will answer something at all!!
   40days + 2-3 weeks before escalation! Today is 08 Aug 2020. Today i get this from PayPal "We ... are denying your case(s). This decision was made because we received shipment tracking from the merchant confirming that the merchandise was delivered.". But that tracking info was present at parcel photo from something like 11 JUN at that dispute. Moreover, this means that seller even do not answer to PayPal for all time. But PayPal Dismissed my dispute without any real reason. Is the magic real and every can send 430g inside 230g parcel? Is track number say that Qianli iSee was inside? Is shipping label means nothing?  I was indicated that problem and fact many times for PayPal via dispute, chats and emails!
    How is it possible that the seller who just scored on the dispute and PayPal and who falsificated product page after parcel delivery won the dispute without doing anything and not answering adequately in the dispute? How is this possible? Is a China store a winner in any case? How to solve it?

To be more clear about my case.

Dispute product weight 430g, length 32cm

Parcel weight 238g, length 20cm

Still no real reason from PayPal, but the seller wins!!!!!

So:

Official product page here. Product weight 430g, productl length 32cm:

<removed>

Product page at order and parcel delivery time:

<removed>

Product page after Banggood falsificated it. So this is the same product id, but different products for now:

<removed>

My order:

<removed>

Delivered parcel with weight 238g and length 20cm:

<removed>

But i will show even that product page was falsificated by China seller and PayPal do nothing but closed my dispute.

<removed>

Even few days after product page falsification by seller, this was fully the same at the adds at other places, but click on it and you go to deception place with other product name and photos. This is so clear, and the seller wins?????

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ViacheslavK
Contributor
Contributor

You will not see any true here. PayPal clean up here all facts! Where all my messages are? I provided real facts for PayPal clients who are fully at the same problem. Do you think client do not need to know TRUE and FACTS?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.