PayPal claim

nayanjr
Contributor
Contributor
I sent $100 to the seller and didn't receive the product so I filed a dispute against him. And the seller didn't response to my case in the given time so then I did a PayPal claim but now the seller emailed me and told me that he send the product to someone else and he provided some information to PayPal regarding the case. So what will happen now will I get my refund
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@nayanjr 

Welcome to the Community Forum! Though our response times may be delayed, be assured we’re here to help.  

Sorry that you have to go through this experience. When you file a dispute or claim to Paypal we are giving the seller time to respond and prove that they have sent the product on your address, if they fail to do so, then Paypal will decide on your favor. When Paypal decide on your favor, you will receive a notification as well about the outcome of the case or you may view the status of the case via the resolution center. I attached some links for your reference.  

How do I view the status of my dispute or claim in my PayPal account?

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution 🙂 

Stay Safe! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.