PayPal banned, money stolen by PayPal for over 2 years because owner is Black (Ghanaian)

TheyStoleMyCash
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal Albania when banning my account CLAIMED they would send me and email after 180 days telling me how to return my money.. It has been 2 YEARS NOW, and the never did.. When I logged into the account to ask them why they haven't sent me instructions on how to return my money FOR OVER 2 YEARS, they locked my account again telling me to add a phone number FROM THE COUNTRY THAT THEY BANNED ME FOR IN THE FIRST PLACE.. Making its impossible for me to add the phone number. I believe they have stolen the money in their accounting process, but someone.should please tell me why PAYPAL HAS NOT RETURNED MY MONEY TO MY ACCOUNT AFTER 2 YEARS WHEN THEY PROMISED TO RETURN IT AFTER 180 DAYS!!??? What sort of theft is this??
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

TheyStoleMyCash
Contributor
Contributor
Dude, I said THAT IS WHAT THEY WONT ALLOW ME TO DO!! @kernowlass They have BLOCKED my new account and BLOCKED old one!! STEALING MY MONEY!! How much do they pay you for these replies?? Does what you say even sound logical to you? When I register PayPal in South Africa, or Norway, or even USA and I pick a plane for a 2 week holiday in Ghana, PayPal employees who wanna steal my 4000 dollars will BLOCK MY ACCOUNT during the 2 week holiday PERMANENTLY and Keep my funds FOREVER simply because I TRAVELED to a very BLACK west African country called Ghana!! They won't allow me to make a new PayPal and transfer the funds!!! Does this theft and Racism you are trying to explain away here sound logical to you?? I WILL MAKE SURE FOX NEWS ticket Carlson show hears of this.. America must hear of this that paypal after funding black lives matter to loot stores in USA will BLOCK YOUR ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY if you dare travel to a BLACK AFRICAN country even if you have already VERIFIED your PayPal account and you have used to to process 1000s of dollars of transactions without problems and NO DISPUTE EVER.!!!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

TheyStoleMyCash
Contributor
Contributor
Any answer why they have held my money for 2 years when they said 180 days??
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TheyStoleMyCash 

If you have been told your Paypal account has been permanently limited then Paypal tends to hold any funds for 180 days. This is the same time frame that buyers have to open Paypal disputes.

If no disputes are opened in 180 days then normally you are allowed to withdraw the funds. That is as long as you are over 18, the account is in your legal name and registered in the country where you reside.

Sometimes they confiscate funds under this policy.
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_US#actions

Paypal also may request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

TheyStoleMyCash
Contributor
Contributor
Dude, this is WHAT THEY SAID WHEN CLOSING THE ACCOUNT!!! See this picture 👉👉. https://ibb.co/7yhPb4Z It is not a crime to be a Black or Ghanaian!! It is not a crime to Travel to a country where PayPal is accepted and MAKE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT WHILST THERE!!! They Re-ask you when they see you have left the original country, and money has come in your account, so that you they will steal the money.. THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE LYING AND KEEPING THE MONEY AFTER THIS STATEMENT!! They never said they had confiscated the money!! They only said they will return it after 180 days and it has been OVER 2 YEARS NO ANSWER!!! https://ibb.co/7yhPb4Z
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TheyStoleMyCash 

Paypal is country specific so if you move countries you have to open another paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

You should really withdraw any funds / resolve issues / remove cards and bank accounts / cancel any subscriptions and close the old Paypal account before you move countries. If you don't then you may have problems doing so once you have moved. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too
Solved

TheyStoleMyCash
Contributor
Contributor
Dude, I said THAT IS WHAT THEY WONT ALLOW ME TO DO!! @kernowlass They have BLOCKED my new account and BLOCKED old one!! STEALING MY MONEY!! How much do they pay you for these replies?? Does what you say even sound logical to you? When I register PayPal in South Africa, or Norway, or even USA and I pick a plane for a 2 week holiday in Ghana, PayPal employees who wanna steal my 4000 dollars will BLOCK MY ACCOUNT during the 2 week holiday PERMANENTLY and Keep my funds FOREVER simply because I TRAVELED to a very BLACK west African country called Ghana!! They won't allow me to make a new PayPal and transfer the funds!!! Does this theft and Racism you are trying to explain away here sound logical to you?? I WILL MAKE SURE FOX NEWS ticket Carlson show hears of this.. America must hear of this that paypal after funding black lives matter to loot stores in USA will BLOCK YOUR ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY if you dare travel to a BLACK AFRICAN country even if you have already VERIFIED your PayPal account and you have used to to process 1000s of dollars of transactions without problems and NO DISPUTE EVER.!!!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TheyStoleMyCash 

Whatever, bye then. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.