PayPal are thief's

Rivy91
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal will not release my money $400 inside my account they will not let me transfer my money or take my money out of my account for 180 days these people are crooks and the time of covid when we need our money to feed our kids and pay our rent PayPal needs to be sued who's with me
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DMJohnston1
Contributor
Contributor

I have to be a little careful as to how I answer this, as PayPal has begun removing my responses (even one that was accepted as a solution), but here goes:

You're not going to get much action out of customer service and you're not going to have any luck suing for $400. You should start by filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, which will get a far more robust response than customer service will ever give you. I would follow that up with another complaint at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau - use the category "Money transfer, virtual currency, or money service > Mobile or digital wallet."

As to the money there, it all depends on how much you trust them to actually return it after 180 days. You can engage the services of an arbitration outfit like FairShake - I'm not sure it would be worth it, but it's up to you.

Login to Me Too

Elenis2
Contributor
Contributor
I totally agree with you ! They are trying to steal our info and our money
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.