PayPal Holding My Balance Of USD 3000+ For More Than 2 Years

LeavePP
New Community Member

Hi Everyone,

I know there's a website paypalsucks.com which has many stories of unfair treatments posted by PayPal customers, but I never thought this would happen to myself. My account balance has been held unlawfully by PayPal for more than 2 years and they provide no solution and eliminate all options for me to contact them (all emails were returned and all functions available to normal users, PayPal's contact phone numbers and open resolution cases etc.) are no longer available to me, I do not know how else to get this issue solved peacefully, so I thought I'd give this community a trial before taking legal action against PayPal.

When PayPal placed limitation on my account without valid explanation, it didn't just send my business to a full stop, but also promised to lift the limitation on my account after I provide documents specified by them, and it's also stated on their website that limitation would be lifted after 180 days. I sent the requested documents to their headquarter in LA, but I still cannot transfer $3000+ USD balance to my bank account.

I've been one of the first PayPal users, I've been supported them from day one, now I've been stopping using it for more than 2 years and life cannot be better. I can wait to leave PayPal asap I get my money back.

When an organisation gets too big, this sort of behaviour appears, shameful!

Please help! Any suggestion would be much appreciated.

Very frustrated

LeavePayPalASAP

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

aew69
Contributor
Contributor

have you gotten your money? they are still holding mine also. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.