Pathetic Support

skumar7777
New Community Member

I saw an unidentified pending transaction on my Paypal activity 2 days back.

I tried to notify Paypal on the Resolution Center but the system does not allow me to flag this transaction.

I tried to call Paypal support but understandably due to the year end rush, the associates are not available. However the crazy thing is that you get to know that you will not be able to speak to an associate after being on the call for 3 min. Why can Paypal not offer to call back like any other decent Contact Center?

I tried 10-12 times and finally spoke to someone who asked me to contact the credit card provider and ask them to cancel the transaction. The CC will not cancel pending transactions and support associates should know basic facts! She then asked me to speak to the Seller. Why should I speak to a Seller I don't know and ask them about a transaction I did not make and in the process provide my contact details to them??

I have tried leaving messages on the Message Center hoping for offline responses, no luck there aft 2 days either.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@skumar7777 

If its pending then if it does not complete it will time out 30 days post payment.

If it completes you can open a dispute for unauthorised or non receipt or not as described.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@skumar7777 

If its pending then if it does not complete it will time out 30 days post payment.

If it completes you can open a dispute for unauthorised or non receipt or not as described.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.