PONCADE.COM

bwbw5353
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a Yamaha Portable Organ supposedly from Arizona where it shows his business located.  After ordering and paying $57 I read bad reviews about PONCADE.COM and emailed them to cancel 1 hr. after purchase and called his number but it was out of service. I asked PayPal to stop transaction 10 hrs. later but PONCADE already got my money from Discover card.Also PONCADE.COM got $31 of pay pal balance and $26 from Discover card. I was sent Rayban sunglasses (fake) instead of organ and it came from China. PONCADE erased my account showing what I purchased so I sent them back to China. I am so DISGUSTED that PayPal lets scumbags like PONCADE.com do business on their site. I have waited 3 months trying to get my money back. Discover refunded my $26 for their part but PayPal isn't so fast to refund me because PONCADE.COM is so tricky at hiding details of what I really purchased.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bwbw5353 

Paypal can't vet everyone that adds paypal to their website worldwide.

Its best to read up on buyer protection and then risk assess your own transactions.

Avoid these..........

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

HOWEVER you may still have the option to do a charge back if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

bwbw5353
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal helped me with the return shipping cost back to China. Now just hoping Poncade.com will refund my money. They just kept telling me they were processing my order but never did. So I just sent it back to them. I learned my lesson about websites unknown to me. But since PayPal used them I figured they were ok. But not always the way it works. There are always that 10% of sellers that are hard to deal with. Thank you for your reply in this matter. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.