PLEASE HELP MONEY HELD 180 DAYS NO REASON

Keisha4366
Contributor
Contributor
Can anyone help because I sold 2 phones on Ebay and Ebay made mistake and cancelled one and returned there money and I won the case so Ebay gave me my money back with no. Customer now involved and after that PayPal LIMITED my account permanently so I cancelled my other transactions and returned there money and my money from Ebay is been held for 180 days now and not one thing it has to do with returns or charge backs and no one will talk to me with customer service and Ebay had me call on 3 way and they ask what was going on and still no answer just because and nothing can be done PayPal says, I've never seen nothing like this.
Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Keisha4366 

Paypal holds your funds for 180 days as that is the same timeframe that buyers have to open paypal disputes.
So if no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Keisha4366
Contributor
Contributor
No I'm sorry this is also wrong I have no sales or customers to open anything against me I have one payment from Ebay then selves the company Ebay for there mistake and even they want to know why I can't have what they give to me. Nothing can be reversed its one single payment from Ebay and no customers involved I want one withdraw and I'm done with PayPal , even you all can't explain why your keeping my money and I have no sales or any being done or going to be
Login to Me Too

Keisha4366
Contributor
Contributor
BUT PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER REASON WHY I SHOULD HAVE MY MONEY HELD PLEASE POST ON HERE
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Keisha4366 

Well it has nothing to do with me !!!

I am just telling you why it happens.

If you have a permanent ban then paypal holds the funds for 180 days in case of any disputes....the fact its not from a sale is meaningless as its standard procedure.

You may have had a sale in the previous 6 months for eg and if not there still could be unauthorised disputes so hence funds are held. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Keisha4366
Contributor
Contributor
Wow sorry thought u was PayPal
Login to Me Too

Keisha4366
Contributor
Contributor
So sorry I'm just so mad there keeping 905 dollars from me for no reason LISTED in the policy and customer service is so rude it's sad
Login to Me Too

Keisha4366
Contributor
Contributor
No there isn't any other sales either I had 3 and Ebay refunded customer same day they purchased from me and actually refunded my money and I relisted like they said and had two other sales and when they banned me I instantly refunded my other sales because I can't walt 6 moths and so my money is stuck showing AVAILABLE
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Keisha4366 

As i said it doesn't matter whether you have had sales or not, the standard practice when an account is banned is to hold funds for 180 days.

That is it, nothing you can do about it.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.