PAYPAL SUPPORTS SCAMMERS - Yokawa Network Limited, EAROPTIC Network Limited, ADUR Network Limited.

SCAM-ALERT
Contributor
Contributor
SCAM ALERT - PAYPAL SUPPORTING FRAUDSTERS
PP-D-65556327

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM. They are using fake shipping ID's and PayPal is supporting their crimes. Yokawa recently changed trading name to EAROPTIC Network Limited and then changed to ADUR Network Limited. How is PayPal not reviewing this when hundreds of people are commenting with the same issues?

SCAMMERS Yokawa Network Limited supplied a tracking ID for an item NOT in my name and NOT my address as confirmed with the shipper.
This information was provided to PayPal and they closed the case IN FAVOUR OF THE SCAMMER DUE TO THEIR SCAM TRACKING ID. PayPal would not accept emails from the shipping agent, or screenshots, or PDF from their system on letterhead - unbelievable. PayPal only accept FAKE tracking ID's from illegal and dishonest companies. The courier is on my side and PayPal ignores the evidence!!

Now I am $70 USD out of pocket, my autistic son does not have his toy and I'm FURIOUS at PayPal. Disgusting process, disgusting result, shame on you PayPal and your incompetent staff. PAYPAL PROTECTS SCAMMERS!!!!!

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

Melissa1978
Contributor
Contributor
They just let them steal $125.00 from me. What good is going through Pay Pal if they do the same thing as the scammers? Very disappointed.
Login to Me Too

Neilonrocha
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same experience
Login to Me Too

Dougie54
Contributor
Contributor

I have just had issues with this company “Yokawa network” should be called Scam network.

Login to Me Too

Callie9437
New Community Member

i lost $39,96 paypal should not have paid if they are aware of these fraudsters which the must be 

Login to Me Too

Watkinssara
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal does nothing to help their buyers who are scammed by China. I went through the same thing, and was given the run around for two months. PayPal does everything they can to protect the scammers. You’re better off disputing the charge with your financial institution. There should be a class-action lawsuit against PayPal.
Login to Me Too

adnil-1
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I agree. I purchased an electric paint spray gun but received a little fluffy paint roller. Opened a dispute with PayPal and they rejected my claim stating that the item was similar The item I received I could have bought in my local shop for €3 Also when I done the purchase it stated that it shipped from USA but the item I received came from China. I checked out reviews on this company THREE KINGDOMS TECHNOLOGY and this seems to be the way they do business. CHINESE SCAMMERS. AND PAYPAL ARE NO HELP
Login to Me Too

Mkm65
Contributor
Contributor
Let’s all get to get her and file a class action suit against PayPal. And I fell for get againbut I asked a china company got told nope. So I did it I orderedand guess what yep PayPal paid to an international book company. Stupid me and again did not get what I ordered and to get my 27.00 dollsrs back it will be 65 dollars to ship it back. And of course when I seen immediately it didn’t go to a company it went to international I immediately tried to cancel through psypL nope had to do it with the sellers well that didn’t happen. It’s scammers bank account PayPal. Literally ripping allowing them to steal from us.
Login to Me Too

smithr1
Contributor
Contributor

same issues.  Yokawa gave paypal a shipping number which wasn't my address, and I went to the postal service and they ran the shipping number and it was addressed to someone else.  Never received my package and paypal closed my dispute and I tried to resend with copies of the postage shipping to prove it went to wrong address and paypal won't reopen my dispute and allow me to do another with this seller

Login to Me Too

Dougie54
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I did the same thing and eventually they reopened my case and after a lot of jumping up and down over the phone I got my refund.so you must persist.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.