Ordered

Jillsy151
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a blanket and pillows and the international company stated it was deliver 9/26/20. It was not. I opened a case through PayPal and they sided with the company and made it possible for them to steal $103.45 from me. I later received an email from the international company stating they would be sending my blanket soon (they never sent it to begin with). I told PayPal, and they couldn’t have cared less. They ALLOWED this company to steal from me, and I’m out my money and my items. 
of course you cannot call PayPal and speak to a person. The phone just hangs up once you reach a certain point. I’m so upset and disappointed as I really wanted this item, AND that after 25 years as a PayPal user, they sided with a scam company, and there’s literally nothing I can do about it! 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jillsy151 

Did you open a case for non receipt of item?

Did you escalate to a claim?

Did the seller provide any tracking numbers?

If so is that why paypal closed it?

Or did you open an unauthorised dispute or one for not as described?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jillsy151
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I did all of the above. The company even confirmed in a later email that they have not yet sent my order and PayPal STILL have them my money!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jillsy151 

Well as you haven't bothered to actually answer the question i asked on dispute type then i can't advise.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jillsy151
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry, I guess my message didn’t post apparently since I said “Yes, all of the above.” I disputed, went to resolution center, escalated it to a claim, emailed the company, called them, called PayPal 20 times. I have done everything… So yes to your question yes, yes I did all of that. I have been using PayPal for 25 years… I know what I’m doing and I know when I am being **bleep**, and this is one of those times! I have an email from the company actually stating they have not even sent my product yet as of last week… Yet it says in the claim that it was delivered to my house on September 26?! Do you have an answer for that? Because nobody else does. I don’t appreciate rude comments I am trying to seek help for over a month! If you cannot help me, and do not reply to my post anymore. Thank you!
Login to Me Too

Jillsy151
Contributor
Contributor

<removed> is the email for the company that stole my money, which PayPal allowed! They of course only replied with...your blanket is on the way. That was 10/17/20, nearly a month after they said it arrived at my house. They’re scammers and PayPal sides with them! It’s **bleep** me off!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.