Ordered a item online and have not received it

skgregory89
Contributor
Contributor
I paid $200 for a package I ordered and paid 20 for shipping. Then the website sent me a message and wanted $100 I sent it and they said my package would be mailed. I tried to contact them and get my order, but they want another $100 for shipping. They are not going to send my package. I filed a claim and your company denied my blame cuz I authorized the charge. I did send payment for an order online I did not receive any package for my money and now I'm being bullied and the website communicates only to be demanding that I give them more money. Please help.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@skgregory89 

A dispute for an unauthorised transaction is telling paypal that your account was hacked and used without your consent to make that transaction.
Paypal would check IP addresses and devices and close the dispute if it was you that made the transaction.

You are only allowed 1 dispute per transaction so the only way you can get a second dispute opened is to contact Paypal (when and if you can) and see if they will open a second dispute for you.
They may decline citing policies but if you say you made a mistake then they might open a second dispute for you.

If not then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then consider contacting your card issuer and see if they will help you with a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

skgregory89
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your email. I dont know how the 1st dispute showed I was disputing the money I paid. I did pay and now the problem is that after weeks of trying to communicate with the seller, he keeps saying I need to pay another $100for some kind of shipping fee. The package is just coming out of California to Texas. I know I am being bullied and I have all the messages from the seller stating that he will not ship unless I keep sending another $100. The seller used this excuse also 2 day after I ordered on their website, and so I thought it was real and sent him another $100. So in total I have paid $320 and a seller who says he will not complete my transaction without more money. I feel blackmailed and feel stressed and horrible from this experience. You said to get a hold of PayPal, how do I do that? Is there a phone number you can provide me with? Again thank you and I made the purchase of $220 with cash app, but the other $100 I paid out of my PayPal credit. Kristen Gregory ---------- Forwarded message ---------- Subject: Re: kernowlass mentioned you in PayPal Community ----- Message truncated -----
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.