Oppsads

Venerico1831
Contributor
Contributor
Is this company real???? 4 days ago I made a purchase and haven’t received any tracking information or an email stating my purchase... As I looked at the page it says that is supported by PayPal.. I’ve tried to email but it’s useless,also in the reviews MANY PEOPLE CLAIM TO HADE PURCHASE BUT NEVER GOTTEN THE MASSAGER... please is thIS OPPSADS REAL OR FAKE
Login to Me Too
52 REPLIES 52

Amchilt74
Contributor
Contributor
mine too, apparently they do that because if they can provide a tracking number then they can get away with not refunding any money.
Login to Me Too

Venerico1831
Contributor
Contributor
Well I think this should be good new??? I just received an email indicating that my purchase arrived to Los Angeles,but nothing in my hands yet..... I recommend this if it hasn’t been a Month and few days over Ur purchase date give a lil time.... AS SOON AS I GET IT I’LL POST IMMEDIATELY!!!!
Login to Me Too

MissJo575
Contributor
Contributor
Don't get too excited. I received notification that mine arrived in LA on May 19th and I still haven't received it smh. Hopefully it will work better for you.
Login to Me Too

imhungry
Contributor
Contributor
Hi,did you finally receiver your massager?
Login to Me Too

lofton33
Contributor
Contributor
No I still have not received it. I'm waiting on PayPal to complete my dispute.
Login to Me Too

lofton33
Contributor
Contributor

I got a notification from Pay Pal  yesterday saying that the company responded and they provided a "CHINA POST" tracking number. So I pulled it up and what do you know, it says that it was delivered to my mailbox on 6/16/20 at 2:12pm. What's interesting is that I subscribe to "informed delivery" for USPS and they send me emails daily informing me what's coming in the mail and on that day, there were NO PACKAGES delivered. What's also interesting is that the company provided me with a USPS TRACKING NUMBER when it supposedly shipped and that tracking number today shows "on it's way to USPS" USPS awaiting item" something is not right. Pay Pal is still reviewing the information the seller sent.  Check out my screenshots. oppsads1.jpgoppsads2.jpgUSPS TRACKING PROVIDED FROM COMPANYUSPS TRACKING PROVIDED FROM COMPANYCHINA POST TRACKINGCHINA POST TRACKINGoppsads7.jpg

Login to Me Too

Amobley
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah I got a ups tracking but looked in to and looks like they use a third party shipping company but still no movement since 23 last month 92612927005390000022872929 tracking number. Trying to send screen shots but I don’t know how🤦‍♀️ Pitney Bowes the name of that company
Login to Me Too

BryanR87
This is happening to me same exact tracking info but my order was placed on may 6th I'm going on 2 months tracking never updates still says USPS is waiting same location and it's the same date may 19 what do I do?
Login to Me Too

lofton33
Contributor
Contributor
I would open a claim with PayPal. I don't know why more people are not doing this so this company can be brought to the attention of PayPal so they will see there are issues.
Login to Me Too

Waltermc
Contributor
Contributor

I too ordered this and did not receive it initially. I had created a case with paypal in the resolution center and miraculously, I received my item today! Yes, today, July 21, 2020.  What I do want to warn about is I still feel this is a SCAM.

When I first ordered (May 7,2020), I was provided a tracking number that literally could not be tracked with any package tracking company. I emailed the company after 3 weeks and received a different tracking number, which tracked to sitting on a dock in Korea (June 7,2020). I waited a week and again emailed, and was provided a third and different tracking number which tracked to sitting in California (May 21st, 2020), which couldn't be possible. How could it be in California on May 21st, if it was sitting on a dock in Korea on June 7th?? At this point (near end of June) I opened a case with pay pal. After about a week and a half, I saw an update in the PP case in which the company provided a tracking number (4th and again different tracking number) to PP. I was actually able to track this number with the USPS (United States Postal Service) and this number said that this item was delivered and directly handed to a person in this house on June 5th!! Also, when I looked into it further, it said the item was a 'small packet'. This literally **bleep** me off, because I figured PP would close my case at this point. I had NOT received any item delivered to a person in this house. I work from home and would have been the person. And I have no idea HOW this company provided a tracking number that tracked to my house as 'delivered to a person in the household' which did not really occur? When I go to the official UPSP website, that is what comes up with that tracking number.

Thankfully, PP did not close my case. You cannot see what is going on with the case behind the scenes, but the date and tracking discrepancies were extremely clear. I was able to provide PP with the emails showing all of the discrepancies. I think that helped my case. Well, I dont know what happened behind the scenes, but my case was still opened and I received my item today. I ended up canceling the case on my end. I don't know if I would have ever received this item had I not fought. 

Good news is the item is not the pack of post-it notes that people were receiving as part of the scam just for a tracking number showing delivered. The item is the item I ordered, in the right sized box, contains what it said it contains, and is new (from its appearance). However, there is no guarantee it will work or work for long, or even blow up upon first use. I have learned my lesson and no more items from places like this. Amazon it is, where I can search and review and find one that is made in the USA. I am actually kind of afraid to even plug this in after all of this, but I will.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.