Oppsads

Venerico1831
Contributor
Contributor
Is this company real???? 4 days ago I made a purchase and haven’t received any tracking information or an email stating my purchase... As I looked at the page it says that is supported by PayPal.. I’ve tried to email but it’s useless,also in the reviews MANY PEOPLE CLAIM TO HADE PURCHASE BUT NEVER GOTTEN THE MASSAGER... please is thIS OPPSADS REAL OR FAKE
Login to Me Too
52 REPLIES 52

RW77
Contributor
Contributor
It’s a scam. I ordered the first week of May, always received the same story from the seller “the item’s in transit, our systems are behind, please kindly wait a few days for tracking”. 10 weeks later, no massage gun and PayPal denied my dispute bc the seller (miraculously) is able to track the product now and stated it was delivered (I’ve received nothing). It’s somewhat comical (funny-not-funny) that I’ve read this exact same scenario play out from other duped customers, all of which had PayPal deny their dispute bc the seller eventually says “oh, that was already delivered”. Makes me think differently about PayPal now and who’s best interest they really have in mind.
Login to Me Too

Venerico1831
Contributor
Contributor
Hey everybody!!! I’m very happy to say I GOT IT AND BEEN USING IT ALL THE TIME!!!! My family loves it!!!!!I ordered on May 4 and Got it on July 7 in Florida!!!!
Login to Me Too

diah2g

You must work for the company

Login to Me Too

RW77
Contributor
Contributor
Nope, I was just suckered into buying this like everyone else on the thread. It was supposed to be a Mother’s Day gift for my wife (which I purchased the week before...bc that’s how I roll). I’m glad it finally arrived, but had I known it was going to be months until it arrived, I’d have canceled/not purchased in the first place. “When” it arrives, I think you’ll be pleased with the massage gun.
Login to Me Too

lofton33
Contributor
Contributor
The exact same thing happened to me. To this date we have not received the massager and PayPal also denied my dispute claiming the seller provided TRACKING information that says it was delivered! I have "informed delivery" with USPS and on the day they supposedly it was delivered, there were no packages delivered to my address on that day and what's funnier I'd that the TRACKING information only says Palmdale and not my address. It's definitely a scam and shame on PayPal!! I even have the email with the USPS TRACKING number that the seller provided and to this day, it still says "USPS AWAITING ITEM" the tracking information they gave PAYPAL is different. Now I'm out of $77.03 SMH!
Login to Me Too

Laww22
Contributor
Contributor
Oppsads Criminals FIGHT BACK!! 17 Tracking are CRIMINALS!! * The same thing happen to me and I refused to be a Victim to these Criminals!! FIGHT BACK! I WAS TOLD BY PAYPAL TO CONTACT MY LOCAL POST OFFICE AND ASK FOR A INFORMED LOG ITS A LOG THAT WILL SHOW IF IT WAS DELIVERED BY THEM** * I contacted USPS and was told me that I did not have to call them and they have received several calls about this fraudulent shipping company and for me to follow the below steps: They advised me to do the Following: * Go on the USPS.com on the site you will see a section called (INFORMED DELIVERY ) Apply on that link entering your full address and it will give you a listing of All Deliveries to your address * Once you receive the listing of deliveries of course you will see No Delivery of your item ( Because it’s a Scam a Fraud) *Take a screenshot of that listing Call PayPal back and they will ask you to send them the screenshot and once they receive it . It serves as Confirmation that you Never received it. *PayPal will support you and REFUND YOUR MONEY!! TRUST ME IT WORKED FOR ME!!
Login to Me Too

RW77
Contributor
Contributor
I actually received the massage gun today! Ordered on 5/3/20 and received on 7/23/20 in Ohio. The tracking number they’d provided this entire time lead nowhere (and still leads nowhere). It was a linked to a different tracking number, which explains why it couldn’t be tracked. Once it reached the US, about 2 weeks ago, a random tracking number appeared on there tracking site...from a different city in California than the original tracking number (the original tracking number and destination city in CA is still listed in there system, along with the second/correct tracking number). The gun seems to work well and as described. The Oppsads.net advertisement boasts the company is “Owned and operated in the USA” (which to me implies a faster turn around to a USA address than 80 days). Had they been up front regarding shipping times with everyone on this thread early on, all this confusion could’ve been avoided.
Login to Me Too

Waltermc
Contributor
Contributor

I too ordered this and did not receive it initially. I had created a case with paypal in the resolution center and miraculously, I received my item today! Yes, today, July 21, 2020.  What I do want to warn about is I still feel this is a SCAM.

When I first ordered (May 7,2020), I was provided a tracking number that literally could not be tracked with any package tracking company. I emailed the company after 3 weeks and received a different tracking number, which tracked to sitting on a dock in Korea (June 7,2020). I waited a week and again emailed, and was provided a third and different tracking number which tracked to sitting in California (May 21st, 2020), which couldn't be possible. How could it be in California on May 21st, if it was sitting on a dock in Korea on June 7th?? At this point (near end of June) I opened a case with pay pal. After about a week and a half, I saw an update in the PP case in which the company provided a tracking number (4th and again different tracking number) to PP. I was actually able to track this number with the USPS (United States Postal Service) and this number said that this item was delivered and directly handed to a person in this house on June 5th!! Also, when I looked into it further, it said the item was a 'small packet'. This literally **bleep** me off, because I figured PP would close my case at this point. I had NOT received any item delivered to a person in this house. I work from home and would have been the person. And I have no idea HOW this company provided a tracking number that tracked to my house as 'delivered to a person in the household' which did not really occur? When I go to the official UPSP website, that is what comes up with that tracking number.

Thankfully, PP did not close my case. You cannot see what is going on with the case behind the scenes, but the date and tracking discrepancies were extremely clear. I was able to provide PP with the emails showing all of the discrepancies. I think that helped my case. Well, I dont know what happened behind the scenes, but my case was still opened and I received my item today. I ended up canceling the case on my end. I don't know if I would have ever received this item had I not fought. 

Good news is the item is not the pack of post-it notes that people were receiving as part of the scam just for a tracking number showing delivered. The item is the item I ordered, in the right sized box, contains what it said it contains, and is new (from its appearance). However, there is no guarantee it will work or work for long, or even blow up upon first use. I have learned my lesson and no more items from places like this. Amazon it is, where I can search and review and find one that is made in the USA. I am actually kind of afraid to even plug this in after all of this, but I will.

Login to Me Too

Venerico1831
Contributor
Contributor
Hey guys listen I did feel like it was a scam but then after over two months I receive it so if you haven’t receive it and it’s not been two months keep waiting so far I’ve seen people text me or email me saying that they didn’t get it so apparently it’s not a scam because people are getting it because it comes from China he takes a month to get out and then a month to get in the United States so be patient and read all the replies people are writing thank you
Login to Me Too
Solved

Laww22
Contributor
Contributor
Oppsads Criminals FIGHT BACK!! 17 Tracking are CRIMINALS!! * The same thing happen to me and I refused to be a Victim to these Criminals!! FIGHT BACK! I WAS TOLD BY PAYPAL TO CONTACT MY LOCAL POST OFFICE AND ASK FOR A INFORMED LOG ITS A LOG THAT WILL SHOW IF IT WAS DELIVERED BY THEM** * I contacted USPS and was told me that I did not have to call them and they have received several calls about this fraudulent shipping company and for me to follow the below steps: They advised me to do the Following: * Go on the USPS.com on the site you will see a section called (INFORMED DELIVERY ) Apply on that link entering your full address and it will give you a listing of All Deliveries to your address * Once you receive the listing of deliveries of course you will see No Delivery of your item ( Because it’s a Scam a Fraud) *Take a screenshot of that listing Call PayPal back and they will ask you to send them the screenshot and once they receive it . It serves as Confirmation that you Never received it. *PayPal will support you and REFUND YOUR MONEY!! TRUST ME IT WORKED FOR ME!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.