Only Received part of my order for Vitamin

CARSONDOT
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2 bottles of a vitamin and only got 1 thru Ebay. I wrote to ebay 2 times trying to get seller to see my complaint. No answer so I went to Paypal and asked for  the missing bottle or half my money back. I get a reply with the shipping info only from the seller. So frustrating. What recourse is there?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CARSONDOT 

If you opened a dispute for non receipt then you would lose if the seller could provide trackable delivery of an item to you.

If you opened a dispute for item received but not as described then the dispute stage is for you to sort something with the seller.

If you don't and you escalate it to a claim then the ONLY option paypal give you is to return what you received back to the seller for a full refund.

Paypal does not get involved with part refunds part receipts of items.

If they ask you to return what you received then have you activated this link at any time to get help with return costs?

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Lastly be careful if you are buying meds on the internet, you never know what is in them !!!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.