Only 5 out of 6 chargebacks properly refunded?

NYK1
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having trouble regarding a dispute.
I refunded 6 items that I had bought and after sending all the items back I received a refund for only 5 of the items. I was told the reason I did not win 1 case "because we (paypal) did not receive valid proof or tracking that you returned the merchandise.", however I added the exact same tracking information as all my other cases! You can even check the tracking information in all my cases to confirm that they are the same.
The case i'm having an issue with has the ID: PP-D-39193750.
The cases that I won have the ID's: PP-D-40022255, PP-D-40022048, PP-D-39196068, PP-D-39289647, PP-D-40021880.
Is there something I can do to get my money back besides message paypal? This seems like nothing but erroneous error on paypal's part

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NYK1 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NYK1 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

NYK1
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 
Thank you! I didn't know they had a phone number or that they responded on social media. I'll give that a shot as well

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.