Oh Lord

StormyJohnson62
Contributor
Contributor
I was hacked by someone and it’s been months trying to resolve. I am always referred to phone numbers and people supposedly in Nebraska. These people are not in Nebraska they’re not in America. Their names are fake and they can’t help at all each one says oh I’m gonna take care of this and nothings ever done. How they got my bitcoin as well as the money from my account is beyond me. I’ve given them the name of the hacker the IP address in the email yet they’re still trying to charge me. Does anyone know how I can get a hold of an American or their lawyers or anyone that can help me. Does the whole world know that this company is run with an an adequate customer service team. Who don’t even live in America. It’s amazing to me that a company will allow you to be ruined financially through no fault of your own and then will take no responsibility for it. Somebody please give me a number of someone that I can talk to
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.