Not Received the product and paypal is rejecting to take the case

ramudutta
Contributor
Contributor

I bought two bikes from different sellers both said they are delivered but i have not received them. I went to USPS and provided the tracking numbers and USPS says that the address is not matching with the address on the package. Paypal is not taking this case. How to proceed. Please suggest

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MJB22

I have also realized that PayPal does not do diligence in researching the tracking number information matches. Paypal is showing some bad effort in these cases that are showing up. These sellers only use paypal, because they know paypals weekness. They know Paypal will take the sellers side, instead of there customers side. Very unfortunate.

Login to Me Too

frankibeme

I have the same problem. I bought three bicycles for my family on June 27, 2020 online.  And Within an hour i got messages from PayPal that my bicycles had been delivered. I checked the tracking number and it says that one was sent on June 25, 2020 and the other sent on June 26 2020. What drew a red light to me was that third seller withdrew more money from my account. I went to the USPS and got confirmation letters that these tracking numbers does not conform with my address and date of purchase. I have been fighting with PayPal asking them to check the tracking numbers which i am disputing, because it was not address to me and the weight of an adult bicycle cannot be ten or eight ounces, and the DATES??? The products were sent before i bought the bicycles!!!!! But to my greatest amazement the customer service department could not look at the documents from USPS. I have uploaded these documents seven times and i keep on getting the same message that the sellers presented tracking numbers to them. It does not matter whether my purchase was sent to Canada or Australia or Europe, while my address is in the united states. Honestly, I am personally convinced that someone is protecting these fraudsters within the PayPal company. It is really frustrating to experience this from a company that promises business protection. It did not take five minutes to get the information from USPS. I will not give up but will continue to fight PayPal to refund my money because the sellers are fake.

My advice is that PayPal is loosing its reputation and one should think thrice before trusting PayPal in future.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.