Newchu Inc.

SC76er
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

Anyone use Newchu Inc to buy anything online? 

I purchased something in February and have not received it yet.

I opened a case on resolution centre but then received contact from NewChu support promising to resend the product so I allowed the case to expire on Paypal resolution centre.

Anyone with any info on them or had any dealings with them. At the time of purchase I was directed to the site via a reputable site so I didnt look for reviews of NewChu. Lesson learned.

Regards

<edited>

Login to Me Too
172 REPLIES 172

valmach
Contributor
Contributor

don't count on the USP too much.. I  opened and re-opened my case with them....went no where.. I am not a conspiracy person. However, for PayPal to know.. that this company is ripping off it's customers and to do nothing.. (my case remains open since mid-July).. The FTC, BBB, USPS, Chinese Embassy, AMEX, Visa, Venmo.. not of these enterprises  has done anything as far as I know..  Someone is protecting these Chinese Criminals. 

Login to Me Too

fwalbbadboy
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased 2 pair of shoes in February. never got them. Paypal finally refunded me last week. 

Login to Me Too

JaceP
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

When had you notified Paypal of the issue?

What avenue did you use to notify them? 

Thanks

Login to Me Too

avcontrolfreak
Contributor
Contributor

Hi JaceP~

I'm not sure if your question was to me or to fwalbbadboy, but I opened my case on 7/24 through the resolution center like they want you to.  So it took right around a month to resolve.  By the way, I've never found a direct link to the Resolution Center.  I just do a search in Help and when it comes up, click on it and it will take you there.

Cheers,

avcontrolfreak

Login to Me Too

fwalbbadboy
Contributor
Contributor

from the Paypal home page, click on the HELP button at the top of the screen. a pop-up menu will appear on the right side. at the bottom of that pop-up is an option for RESOLUTION CENTER. that is where you need to go. you do have to be logged in to Paypal. the process is a little clumsy but it works. 

Login to Me Too

Jpt2
Contributor
Contributor
You just get an automated reply to your email referring you back to resolution page. I went on their chat line. Got my refund eventually
Login to Me Too

I had pay $111.4 had received nothing no product no money back why do we pay PayPal if we can't get our money back I thought they were supposed to protect our money why do we pay for their service
Login to Me Too

Cranalarlldoda
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I am pleased to say that my bank did a charge back because my debit card funded my PayPal account. I would recommend trying this.

Login to Me Too

ErinIJ
Contributor
Contributor
I persevered and got a full refund on the items as well as the postage for returning the one item I did receive, which was so dodgy, there would be no-one on earth willing to wear it.
Login to Me Too

annemzwick
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a dress from New Chu on May 10th and Pay Pal charged my account on May 12th but the dress never came and Pay Pal has no record of the purchase, but my bank does. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.