Negative balance

QATrainers
Contributor
Contributor

Recently a refund done by Paypal comes out to a clear violation of Paypal Policy.

1.As per agreement with our client, we were not supposed to deliver any goods here to our client, but still, Paypal marked this claim as 'Items not received'. 2.We here personally committed client for AWS(IT) technical sessions delivery and Paypal here was used here only for the personal transaction as Client was unable to send it through other modes.

3.So point over here is, it is clearly a matter of Personal Payments and Payments sent using PayPal to any bill payment service" mentioned under "Ineligible Items and transactions under Paypal Buyer Protection program" So claiming here that item is not received is not valid and appropriate.

4.We have attached the proof for online sessions and project docs that will show that we delivered the required services to the client

Please suggest what can be done as this way every client will have services and will ask for a refund later. What would be the Paypal worth then?

5.Lastly, now I have a negative 100 USD. How I can use Paypal for my business transactions?

Really dissatisfied and feeling cheated

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.