My account is blocked and no one is answering me

Greek-Yiannie
Contributor
Contributor
My account has been blocked for the last month, at first I received a message to upload some needed documments to confirm my identity however since then nothing has happened ive tried to contact them over message email and phone for weeks with no luck. My money is blocked! It asks me to resolve the issue ive already uploaded a photo id and a bank statement like 5 times and it shows completed but no one is unblocking it. Please I would really appreciate some help with this as I just dont know what else to do!
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

DNM72
New Community Member

I am having the same issue. I keep uploading documents (Identity Document and Utility Bill)and getting a message that Paypal will respond in the next 2 - 3 Days but no does respond.  Fortunately i do not have funds in my Paypal account.  Maybe will try call the number given and see if it gets resolved, really frustrating.

Login to Me Too

baltavarna
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. The only difference that I don't have funds in paypal and I used paypal only to buy at ebay via bank. Even if paypal will remove my limitations, i doubt that i will ever want to use paypal. Too many people have problems with paypal. Horrible paypal behaviour and communication

Login to Me Too

parisswim
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem and no one is answering to my messages.

I've sent 7 messages and no one is answering

Login to Me Too

GordB
Contributor
Contributor

If anyone here resolves their issue, please let us know how you did it.

In my case, their security team keeps telling me what to do by following some set of instructions that doesn't exist.

I've been in touch with PayPal several times but their reps are dumbfounded with my issue.  None of their trained, professional staff are equipped with the tools they need to assist.

Login to Me Too

parisswim
Contributor
Contributor

I have 2000 dollars blocked on my paypal account

- It says that my account is limited and that I need to remove limitations

- when i click on resolve, i get a technical error from the website (it's been the same technical error  for 3 weeks)

- no one has replied to my numerous emails (10 emails from me = 0 response back from Paypal)

- when i call them, they don't pass me anyone

What are my options? 

Login to Me Too

GordB
Contributor
Contributor

That shouldn't be an issue.  Do you have the latest update for your internet browser?

Try that; if it still doesn't work, maybe try a different browser or a different computer.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Greek-Yiannie 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.