Money withdrawal back on my debit card

Godsway1
New Community Member
Please I have a business account, where we were importing goods from China, but unfortunately the government revoke our permit when the goods delayed and we couldn't meet the government set date for us, within some few month as we started. so I told the company that I'm buying the goods from to suspend the purchasing process, so I asked for refund of money. so they refund the money into the PayPal account but the money was on hold for some days. I wanted to withdraw it back to my credit card but PayPal hold the money for certain investigation for 180 days. So I agreed to their terms. I said waited for the 180 days to be over but within that time they sent me a message that the information I have provided to PayPal I can't use the PayPal account again so when the 180 days is over they will sent me a message to withdraw my money. Now the days are due but yet still I can't withdraw my money. I want to redraw it onto my debit card but as numerous time as I have tried it is failed. please I need an assistance to withdraw my money back into my debit card thank you.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.