Money on hold, no support from paypal due to covid-19, what can i do ?!

LiviuAsandei
Contributor
Contributor

What can i do if paypal put my money on hold and they don't bother to take into consideration the proofs they requested weeks ago?

The payment i got from the client was actually already been approved by him, delivered and everything but paypal still put my money on hold and don't even bother to read my emails. What is the whole purpose of the customer service if i'm facing a crucial problem and the reply i got from their was not even in English and has NOTHING to do with my problem in hand?

What can i do now? Im not working for fun, i need this money for my family ! Basically they holding my money without even care for a second what's happening with us ! I mean, i followed all the rules so it's not fair for me to expect paypal to treat me fairly ? I don't wanna be a drama queen here but if i don't get my money back, i literally have no money to feed my family, this is where i stand.

This is cry for help because i'm being ignored by paypal, i literally have no idea what to do next !

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LiviuAsandei 

Sellers/recipients do this to get money sooner (may not be available for some countries):

1. Click Activity at the top of the page.

2. Find and click the original payment for the item or service.

3. Click Add Tracking Info.

4. Select an Order Status.

Note: Funds are released 24/48 hrs from delivery confirmation with courier by PayPal, if tracking info is provided in the transaction.

Then ask buyers/senders to “confirm receipt” to release funds (may not be available for some countries):

1. Log on to PayPal account.

2. Click Activity at the top of the page.

3. Find and click the payment transaction.

4. Click Confirm receipt.

5. Click Yes to confirm that you received the order.

***Not all transactions require receipt confirmation.

If buyer does not take action to confirm you may have to wait up to 21 days for PayPal to release the funds if there is no tracking info. Otherwise, if you done all the above, nothing you can do but continue to contact customer service (if you can get through) and ask them to manually confirm delivery and release funds should there be a delay in confirming tracking info by PayPal. Please allow 24/48 hrs for request to process:

1. Log on. 
  2. Click HELP at the top menu.
  3. Scroll down and click CONTACT US.
  4. Scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

https://www.paypal.com/ro/smarthelp/article/why-is-my-payment-on-hold-or-unavailable-faq1987

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

LiviuAsandei
Contributor
Contributor

I'm a human being, i'm paying 6% comission out of my work so not to be answered by a robot in french ! No offense, but your reply doesn't help me at all, i don't think you actually read my problem, you just copy/paste an asnwer you have that usually fits to these kind of problems.

I mean, what the hell is that? People are working for their families, people are depending on those money, how the hell can paypal hold my money even if the CLIENT APPROVED THE DELIVERY ?! I'm literally desperate here, i cna't feed my family if paypal keeps my money any longer, do you get it ?! Can someone actually give a proper reply, a proper tip on how to solve this? It's inhumane what paypal is doing to me, and i'm assuming not only to me !

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LiviuAsandei 

We can only give you the facts, the link and what @sharpiemarker said are the FACTS.

If that is not enough for you then sadly we can do no more.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

LiviuAsandei
Contributor
Contributor

You are actually dumb as a rock, no offense mate. When i said about the robotic msg, i wasn't reffering to what @sharpiemarker  said, i was reffering to the piece of crap answer that PayPal gave me.

ABout my problem, he gave me a solution which i've already been thru, get it ? If you want, i can draw you, maybe use some hieroglyphs to help you understand?

Again, i've done that, the client approved the payment, it's on my paypal account, that's not the issue ! THe issue here is that PayPal limited my account for furhter verification ,verification that they asked for weeks ago which were provided already WEEKS AGO ! This is the speed of the customer support, months, years  to solve 1 god damn simple issue?

From the bottom of my heart, you are dumb and you are welcome !

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LiviuAsandei 

Can only give you the information you require sadly can't give you the intelligence to understand that information.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

LiviuAsandei
Contributor
Contributor

See, that's the problem, you are being arrogant and disrespectfull when people are facing real problems here. Maybe this is a joke to you but it's not fun not to be able to have access to your hard working money, money that are crucial for people and their family. No one is using paypal just for fun, people are using it to run businesses, to buy stuff and if everythng is down, why the hell they still take comissions when they can't deliver accordignly? Me(we) did our job, paid the comission and everything , so we should not wait for PayPal to treat us with the same respect and professionalism ?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LiviuAsandei 

Everyone is in the same boat, so try a little patience instead of being insulting and rude.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

LiviuAsandei
Contributor
Contributor

I've been patient for hte last 3 weeks, tell that to my wife and kid because i'll soon ran out of money and i will literally HAVE NO FOOD TO FEED THEM. Don't tell me to be patient if you don;t understand the gravity of the situation. Do you think i have nothing else better to do after 16 hours of work but to come here and argue with you? Oh man ! Trust me, i couldn't care less about  you and your comments, i only care about solutions and having my problems fixed ! How come US citizen get their problem fixed ASAP and the other ones have to wait months ?! How's that fair ?How's fair for paypal to comission me INSTANTLY and answer to me never ?!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.