Matrix blaze V3 scam by Venustech

MadanN
New Community Member

Dear all I purchased this product Android Smartwatch Matrix blaze from Venustech https://www.venustech.shop/products/smart-watch-compatible-with-ios-and-android Looks like this Website is scam, having looked through lot of websites which sell the same watch, I have come to the conclusion I have been conned too. I haven't received the item, even though the postal tracking says it's delivered. I have escalated to PayPal for non-delivery. What else should I do to get my refund, I even took product insurance from the seller.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Jamco2006
New Community Member
Yes, this is a scam. I did get a watch from them but it was nothing like the watch advertised. I doubt if you can do anything about it. To keep it from being a complete loss, i gave it to my 7 year old.
Login to Me Too

EmillexLv
Contributor
Contributor
I gada the same problēma as this būt i bought the watch at different Web Site https://vogueangle.com/products/mens-smart-watch-compatible-with-ios-and-android
Login to Me Too

fletch690
Contributor
Contributor

i was scammed as well, however i received a $5 watch nothing like what was advised, i reported it to paypal and i have to send it back to an address that doesn't exist so cannot send it, i haven't received my refund and having problems now 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @fletch690,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. Please, contact us regarding the shipping address by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage so that we can look into this further. You may reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

raiback
Contributor
Contributor
I am dissatisfied with the resolution of the case PP-D-30268535. That's not fair!! I'm disappointed and outraged. The seller deceived me, cheated. He robbed me of 39.90 $ and I still have to pay $ 50 shipping? Who will pay me for $ 50 shipping costs? Yes, so expensive is shipping to his country. I want a refund without return item. That is fair. the seller is a thief. I buy goods for 39,90 and send other goods for $ 8. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fnKb8NtHEks
Login to Me Too

raiback
Contributor
Contributor
Probably those watches sold by paypal. this is the only explanation
Login to Me Too

raiback
Contributor
Contributor
Presumably those watches are sold by paypal. Is is the only possible explanation
Login to Me Too

Otto58
Contributor
Contributor
Ever since the Samsung Frontier 3 watch was released this scam has been active under different names. They even use the legit Frontier ad. I have notified Facebook but it seems that Zuckerberg enjoys leaving the ad on their platform and cashing in the ad revenue. No return notice from FB and continued ads under different names. Sorry folks. I was hit up for $49.95.
Login to Me Too

Otto58
Contributor
Contributor
Total Scam. The ad is for the Samsung Frontier watch. This has been going on for about a year on different forums
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.