Lost case in sellers favour with faulty ignition module ?

Boblester40
Contributor
Contributor

I had a dispute over a faulty igintion unit which has just been closed Case ID: PP-D-53064950 in the sellers favour , reason being that the unit is not covered by PayPal , can anyone  explain why this product is not covered please under paypal , this is worrying for me as I buy a lot of components using paypal and now i have lost £120

In fact I am dam sure I have had successful claims in the past for ignition units ?? There just electronic devices and are not listed in the item not covered 

thanks 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @Boblester40,

Hmm... Based on what you've said, I would suggest contacting us by phone, Facebook, or Twitter so that we can appeal the decision on your case. Our Purchase Protection doesn't include vehicles, however that shouldn't apply for a separate unit for a vehicle. Hopefully the issue is resolved soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.