Lingc.Youp Ludozo.com

feluwa
Contributor
Contributor

I regret I didn't come to this community before entering into a transaction on 17 April, 2020 with Lingc.Youp Ludozo.com. But I trusted PAYPAL, and allowed my debit card for the amount of $19.98 or £16.61 that was debited. Since then, no correspondence and no contact with the suppliers. I tried searching for their telephone or email address to no avail. From the PayPal community board I could see that Lingc.Youp Ludozo.com are professional scammers. Could you please assist in retrieving my hard-earned funds?

Login to Me Too
168 REPLIES 168

Josep67
Contributor
Contributor

You needn't lose your money. Contact Paypal and send Ludozo back such a crap!!! I ordered an electric foldable bike and received a packet of 10 sanitary masks. Paypal must scrupulously fulfil their protection policies on both sides: seller and buyer. Paypal will afford up to 30 € of return expenses on your behalf if you present the corresponding receipt afterwards. I did so and I got both my purchase money and the shipping-back expenses. So LUDOZO didn't get a cent of my money. They offered me partial refunds on 3 occasions and even a total refund, but I was to cancel the dispute. NEVER DO IT!!!! If you cancel it you can't reopen it and they won't pay you back any money. Hope you don't give up!!! They don't deserve your money!!!! 

Login to Me Too

winnie01
Contributor
Contributor

I got told exactly the same about the shipping cost for returns but i managed to send my parcel back but did not receive the money back from them pay pay are a disgrace for allowing this and i am reporting them to rip off Britain  jane

Login to Me Too

Not_happy_Jan
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed by this company too and PayPal as they have let them get away with it. I paid for a picnic box but was sent 2 little fabric baskets. PayPal response send the back at my expense for a refund.... What a crock of **bleep**. This company deliberately send the wrong **bleep** cheap products and get away with it and PayPal do nothing. I am so angry 😡

Login to Me Too

Josep67
Contributor
Contributor
Send it back. Contact a Paypal agent. Tell them about your problem and listen to them. Here in Spain it worked for me. Sherry from Ludozo sent me 3 refund offers, up to the whole amount I paid. They also asked me to cancel the dispute. Never do it!! You'll eventually get your money back. It's a slow process, but the point is to "stab it up their **bleep**"!!!
Login to Me Too

Hounormission
Contributor
Contributor
Good advice only problem when PayPal refund they close the case and do nothing about the scam
Login to Me Too

jBobinette
Contributor
Contributor

Good for you ! Maybe laws in Spain are stronger than in Canada regarding fraud of small amounts. I have been after them since August 2019.

Login to Me Too

Valerie112
Contributor
Contributor
Do not close your dispute! Go to the seller page on Psypal and find the paragraph about sellers sending wrong product, copy it into your reply to PayPal and ask them why you should have to pay to ship the product back when they purposely sent you dollar store crap! Challenge them to find one complaint that is about the actual product being sent having an issue. Every complaint they have about this seller is about everyone receiving junk instead of what they paid for. I fought them and when I used their own paragraph blurb, the next morning my refund was in my account and I refused to send their junk back. Don’t give up!
Login to Me Too

Hounormission
Contributor
Contributor
Harass PayPal every body who get scammed by this company just copy in loads of messages that are on here. They just don’t care as long as they are getting their cut of illegally gotten gains.
Login to Me Too

jBobinette
Contributor
Contributor

I agree with your statement about Pay*** being complicite with illegally gotten gains !

Login to Me Too

Valerie112
Contributor
Contributor
This is from PayPal’s page for Sellers.... If the claim was that the item received was Significantly Not as Described, you may not receive the item back, or you may be required to accept the item back and pay for the return shipping costs. If the claim was that the item received was Significantly Not as Described and related to an item you sold that is counterfeit, you will be required to provide a full refund to the buyer and you may not receive the item back. So add that into your dispute and tell them that it is ridiculous for an innocent purchaser to be knowingly scammed by this buyer and expect us to send a piece of $1 junk at a cost of $20-$30. Also let them know that they are helping this seller be a fraudulent seller by not taking the 300+ complaints seriously. Challenge them to look at how many complaints this particular seller has. Let them know that legally this is fraud and theft, to take money for a higher priced item and send a piece of dollar store crap just so they have a tracking number is 100% fraud. Send messages every day if need be. I sent messages for 3 days and sent them copies of emails where the seller said they would give me a 30% refund and I would be smart to accept of have to pay$30 to send back their product. Don’t let them get away without paying you! This seller needs to be stopped!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.