Lingc.Youp Ludozo.com

feluwa
Contributor
Contributor

I regret I didn't come to this community before entering into a transaction on 17 April, 2020 with Lingc.Youp Ludozo.com. But I trusted PAYPAL, and allowed my debit card for the amount of $19.98 or £16.61 that was debited. Since then, no correspondence and no contact with the suppliers. I tried searching for their telephone or email address to no avail. From the PayPal community board I could see that Lingc.Youp Ludozo.com are professional scammers. Could you please assist in retrieving my hard-earned funds?

Login to Me Too
168 REPLIES 168

jBobinette
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your excellent info !

Login to Me Too

Kerrie29
Contributor
Contributor
I can see lots of others have been scammed by lingc.youp - has anyone got their money back from PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Hounormission
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I have although I didn’t want it, PayPal payed me in full as a so called gesture of goodwill, but was basically because I refused to go away, there is over 350 known cases with this seller and PayPal basically working together to scam genuine people. PayPal say they are monitoring the situation but that is a crock of .... as they know of this thread as I have given them the details, and still they do nothing which is tantamount to duplicity.
Login to Me Too

Josep67
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah. I got the money back on August 16th. I bought an electric foldable bike on April 8th. Opened the case in May, one month after the purchase. Contacted Paypal and followed their indications. The process is slow, tedious and requires patience. Those **bleep** sent me a crap worth 1 dollar after claiming for my item. Obviously they always argue they got mistaken and you must send the crap back as Paypal rules clearly express. Paypal will pay up to 30 € for the return shipping. I did it and got my money back. The thing is that Paypal should already have finished their commercial agreement with such scammers!!! Don't give up and go for it!!!

Login to Me Too

Kerrie29
Contributor
Contributor

thanks Joseph - I raised a dispute before but paypal wanted me to send the crap back - I didn't want to pay for postage so the time expired - so now I'll raise another dispute - good to know paypal will pay the postage!

cheers

K

Login to Me Too

Hounormission
Contributor
Contributor
Just don’t take no for an answer from PayPal, forget trying to get it from the scammer they are well practiced and know every step before you take it. Threaten PayPal with exposure and follow through using your social media accounts warn your online friends and family that PayPal isn’t secure as they say.... without a fight. They know what this scammer does and they legitimise it be not stopping them.
Login to Me Too

Scammed2207
Contributor
Contributor
Desperate to get my money back- PayPal shut the dispute saying the provided tracking information but when I tried to follow it took me to a fake page I can’t reopen it now and I’m so annoyed I want my money back so much for buyer protection
Login to Me Too

winnie01
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the exact same problem no protection from Pay pal    Jane

Login to Me Too

Gerry110
New Community Member

Yes,same happened to me and paypal sided with them ,lingc.Youp was clever,they sent me a foam mat with no identity on it and then most likely showed paypal the proof of delivery,why didnt paypal read these forums about this company and looked further in to it

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.