Limited Acco

dbabakishizade
New Community Member

Hi,  guys last week we wanted to buy a laptop to my teacher. The laptop was too cheap(in the market it is minimum 700 usd but in the listing was 100) so we decided to pay via Pay Pal to secure us. Then we saw as we thought that seller was a fraud Ebay refunded our money back. I paid the price with my teachers Master Card which that time they do not want confirm the card from us. Then I updated my own account and confirmed it. But now because of the my teacher's card I can't use my own properly neither remove it. Please help me remove other. I can provide my both passport and id card as well. I recently won auction in Ebay for another product. But can not pay the price, even without Pay Pal. I contacted with my own bank and they said it might be because you have no 3d secure system and they activated it. But still I can not pay for my transactions. Please help me guys. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dbabakishizade 

You are not supposed to add someone elses card to your paypal account, its against paypal rules.

Also you would not be able to confirm it as the billing address of the card has to match the paypal account address.

You would need to contact customer services to get you out of this mess.

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.