Limitations resolutions

TressMad78
Contributor
Contributor
If anyone can help me understand...I was laid off due to COVID-19 as were a lot of Hardworking Americans. I finally received unemployment benefits and PayPal has implemented account limitations and/or locked access to all of the money I currently have. My rent is already 4 days late!!! Can someone please help me lift limitations on my account please??!! I’m frustrated beyond belief!!
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

meganbaker123
New Community Member

im having the same issue and its been at least 200 days and nothing has changed 

Login to Me Too

Mzzlady87
Contributor
Contributor
You have really been waiting two hundred days to get your account unlock? I received my unemployment 4 days ago and I'm about to lose so many things because I'm behind on my bills this is unheard of and I can't get through to anyone on the phone or the messenger please tell me this is not true
Login to Me Too

TressMad78
Contributor
Contributor
How long has your account been locked? Mine has been locked for almost 2 weeks. I am late on everything imaginable and losing my patience with PayPal and their b.s. really fast. I’m filing formal complaints. And have contacted the Attorney General’s office in Delaware along with the BBB. And everyone else that will listen. I might now that I know there’s other’s out there go to the media on a smere campaign. I’m so sorry to hear this is also what is going on with your account. I wish you the best of luck!
Login to Me Too

TressMad78
Contributor
Contributor
Please tell me you’re not serious!! 200+ days??? Did you complete all of the resolution steps? I have contacted the Attorney General in Delaware and also the BBB and am filing formal complaints with everyone who will listen. I am just sick!! That is all the money I have locked up because some **bleep** sitting in their living room gets a hair up their butt and runs with it!! I’m deeply sorry that this is the case with you as well. I’m going to add to my complaints that there are others in the same boat.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.