Kinguin Digital Limited scammed me out of my purchase, PP would not refund my money

NoMore4You
New Community Member

Kinguin Digital Limited sells bogus product activation keys, PayPal will not refund my money, what else can I do? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Alexanderx2
I just had the same problem last night when I was asleep
Login to Me Too

ynamite

Same here.

I've opened a dispute, added screenshots and receipts but PayPal still closed the dispute in Kinguins favor because and I quote:
"We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your claim(s). This decision was made because we never received documentation that proves you are due a credit."

I'm not sure what else I was supposed to provide! I'm angry and not satisfied at all. I got a used CD key (which I obviously couldn't use), payed over 50 bucks for it and still have not received a replacement. Kinguins 24/7 support hasn't responded to my emails/chat messages since October and PayPal closes the dispute in their favor??? Really?!

I've been using PayPal for over 10 years, use it to pay a multitude of services/products each month and now they just deny my claim and that's that?! This is ludicrous. I can't believe this ...

Login to Me Too

bitlap
Contributor
Contributor

so many people had this EXACT problem, still paypal does not ban this company from scamming customers over paypal hmm

really really strange

not gonna use paypal anymore, simple

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.