KanMilWorlds is fraudulent website.

angelocorbo
New Community Member

Has anyone been ripped off by KanMilWorlds?

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

aychua11
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I was thinking of the same thing.  If PayPal wanted all our I.D.'s and everything else, they should have asked for them in the first place, so that all information would be in the system all in order.  But if it's just because of a corrupt Customer Service Agent playing god, who knows how he would handle our information.

Login to Me Too

pruggiero

Yup, I got scammed too.  It took some time but Paypal reimbursted my account.  I have also alerted UPS.  The tracking number reported to Paypal was a valid tracking number for someone's recent purchase delivered to my neighborhood about a week before I even ordered from the KanMilWorlds (Ha Quang Vinh) site.  My hypothesis is the scammer has access to UPS tracking numbers data. When you place an order, the scammer accesses the UPS tracking number database for an "expired" tracking number for an item delivered in your neighborhood recently.  I guess Paypal is or WAS accepting that as proof of delivery by  "Ha Quang Vinh").   As I said, I've alerted UPS because either they have been hacked and their tracking number database has been compromised or some bad player has access to a web service or system that can be queried.  

Login to Me Too

saturner
Contributor
Contributor
Or PayPal has an insider participating in the scheme too. Because I find it hard to believe that PayPal just responded us all of us a resounding no and closed the case without allowing us to the opportunity to file an appeal. Also, after having so many of the same complaints not to even look into the matter. I believe they have a crook in the midst. I got my money back already from my bank, but of course they are looking into it.
Login to Me Too

Mommakay
Contributor
Contributor

I too have had the same issue with Kanmilworlds.com.  On May 13- I purchased an item from them.  Never received a confirmation email of any kind NOR did I receive tracking information or the item.  As of today, I have filed two claims with Paypal.  The first the day after the purchase when I discovered through online information this company was scamming people.  Then again on May 19.  Since this transaction has been charged to our paypal credit account, I have contacted the bank directly (Syncrony).  They have since filed another appeal on my behalf for this. I was told this can be done through the bank multiple times until I receive credit.  So..let the fun begin!

Fact, www.kanmilworlds.com no longer exists.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.