Julian Technology pty Ltd (Becextech)

Joel42206
Contributor
Contributor
Just inquiring as to how others have felt about them Did your order arrive exactly as you expected it as advertised. I've been reading up on the company and I am not inspired with confidence. They've run into trouble with the Australian consumer law and new Zealand consumer law. They seem to have a colourful history, particularly in the last 8 years.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Joel42206 

Are they one of these or not???

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Joel42206
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah. Which is why I decided not to risk it. I’ve passed all the details on to PayPal and the order has been cancelled now I’ve just gotta wait for PayPal to return the funds. https://www.becextech.com.au/catalog/contact-us-pg-23.html?CDpath=0
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.