Issue w/seller email being rejected during process of resolution for scam sale.

Wally_58
New Community Member

Hi!

As directed in my Paypal Resolution Case, I've emailed the seller with the address listed in PP Res Ctr.  The email is being rejected as follows below.

Any ideas how to complete resolution if my email w/pics and details of inaccurate shipment cannot get through?

Message not delivered

There was a problem delivering your message to <removed> . See the technical details below.

LEARN MORE

The response was:

The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7720 [menineshop.com 34.98.99.30: unable to read banner]

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Colorado7
Contributor
Contributor

Another menineshop victim.  PayPal has been ruling in those guys favor, I have no idea why.  They take their domain down, the emails come back as undeliverable - both tactics commonly employed by shady hit and run companies.  They apparently come up with a tracking number from some Chinese shipper that doesn't even operate in most of the US and, and PayPal just believes them.

Maybe the fraudulent company gives kickbacks, who knows.  All I know is that there is plenty of evidence for PayPal to rule in the customer's favor and they ignore it.

But to answer your original question, just screenshot the "delivery failed" email with your attempts and upload them in the resolution center.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.