JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

S_Bark
Contributor
Contributor
Scammed by this company and never received anything at all!!! Pay pal have been aware for months and yet they still allow transactions to take place... Current case has been open for 2 months and still no resolution... please make people aware and stop this before anyone else gets hard eearned money stolen...
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@S_Bark 

😥

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

S_Bark
Contributor
Contributor
After several complaints I am still no further forward for a resolution on the issue that I have NEVER received my item from the company above.... I placed the order on the 5th September and realised the issue once the tracking had stated item delivered some weeks later, Upon which I had logged a complaint with Pay pal. only to be ignored and directed to the disputes from the community forums. I also received no explanation from disputes and the case was rejected upon items status claiming ‘Delivered’ yet still nothing arrived..

I have since sent on several emails to various people and logged a complaint on the PayPal Community forum, which to my astonishment, there are a huge number of people experiencing the same issue and not receiving the refund we are all deserved. 

I hope this can be escalated with in the team and we can do what is right for the PayPal users as PayPal should have a concern and a duty of care to anyone who is a victim of theft or criminal activity, to which this is...

Login to Me Too

vipe57
Contributor
Contributor

with my item i had to change it to a "I received an item that wasn't as described". i then after a week or so received a full refund.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.