JH Mall wncmore scam

Sir4Dude
Contributor
Contributor

Talked to PayPal today... They said if others report it as a scam it will be looked at. I told them of similar posts and meh, blah blah, hands are tied. 

PayPal has become a joke. Now, I have to return the item at my own cost and provide evidence, and it's going to cost more than the 50 USD to return as its in a large box.

FFS. That's exactly what the scammers are counting on! Too much time/money to be worth it. They get to continue to sell $10 toys for $50

Ugh

Login to Me Too
89 REPLIES 89

Popito
Contributor
Contributor
Reported them to my bank and I just got the refund for the scam those guys ripped me off for.
Login to Me Too

pt19691
Contributor
Contributor
I did try the bank but because it was via a Direct Debit payment to PayPal and not a direct card payment the bank said they couldn’t help. Thanks though!
Login to Me Too

pt19691
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having a current battle with PP trying to get my money back off JH Mall - PP are a joke at the moment - it would be easier to speak directly to the Queen!

£25 to send items back to them which cost me £30 - PP cannot seem to see this seller for what they are - I provided them with pages of information on this seller and various complaints against them but they are ignoring it - I'm not giving up!

Login to Me Too

GREG1989
Contributor
Contributor
You should try to contact with paypal by chat. Paypal cancelled my case twice time, before returned my money. It’s look like somebody in paypal cooperate with JH mall.
Login to Me Too

pt19691
Contributor
Contributor
I do keep messaging them and I’ve provided them with evidence against the seller - the chat system is hopeless at the moment - it takes them about 2 days to reply to your message. I’m not giving up though. Thank you
Login to Me Too

Popito
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal will do “ABSOLUTELY NOTHING” for you. Take it to your bank and they will do the refund for you. Tell them about the scam reported here and all the ppl having problems with those SCAMMERS!
Login to Me Too

pt19691
Contributor
Contributor
The bank said they can’t help as the payment was via direct debit and not a direct card payment. 😥
Login to Me Too

Tallden
Contributor
Contributor

I reported to BBC Watchdog programme.

Hopefully they will look into this and prevent others from being duped.

The likes of a PayPal and Facebook do not a jot about us consumers.

They should feel ashamed about how they have let their customers down.

Please do not let this thread die.

Keep up the pressure. If not for us but for others.

Login to Me Too

GREG1989
Contributor
Contributor

If anybody have problem with order from this company you can make dispute on PayPal. If they wish to get item back,  you can use parcel2go and it costs approx £11. Then you should send confirmation to PayPal and you will receive money back for that items. After that you can claim sending cost on PayPal, you have this option on paypal when you will go to payment details, you must attach an invoice from parcel2go and you will receive money back for sending cost. I just did it and I received all my money back. Don't give up, scammers just waiting for that.

Login to Me Too

pt19691
Contributor
Contributor
I tried Parcel2go at that cost and they deliver to a location for the seller to collect. Unfortunately it didn’t like the address and wouldn’t print the label so I ended up getting a refund from Parcel2Go - only other option was £25 which I wasn’t doing as I’d be even more out of pocket. Thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.