Item not received

Carlooos95
Contributor
Contributor
Hey all, I recently purchased a t shirt worth 45 pounds. Seller is in the UK and I am in Ireland. Seller has stated it’s been deliver to post on Saturday and sent payment on Friday. Said will be sent by Royal Mail next business day. It’s been a week and seller says it’s been delivered. I’ve asked him for the receipt and he will not give when he says he will. I had opened a case and dispute against him but I needed receipt which I couldn’t provide and had to close it. Wanted to open a new one against him and doesn’t give me the option to pick the item was not received. Can anyone help please? Hope this makes sense
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Carlooos95 

Why would you need a receipt to open a dispute? Its the seller that has to provide a tracking number to prove delivery of the item to you.

You are allowed x1 dispute per transaction so did you open a dispute for non receipt of item or not?

If not then what did you open?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Carlooos95
Contributor
Contributor
Didn’t open a dispute over receipt it’s not receiving the item when seller says it’s been delivered and I asked for tracking and receipt but seller didn’t provide it. Sorry I’m not sure how to go about it as I’ve never had to open a a case for this. I opened one but could not provide tracking cause customer did not give it to me so couldn’t proceed with the case. Can I open a new one relating to an item not received cause doesn’t give me the option.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Carlooos95 

Why would you have to provide tracking? Thats for the seller to do.

And why are you saying that the 'customer' didn't supply if it was you that were the customer?

Your post does not make sense.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Carlooos95
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry I meant the seller. I don’t know that is what PayPal asked for it when I put it up as a dispute? That is why I am asking. As I said when I disputed the seller got back and for some reason I had to provide the tracking which I don’t understand why I had to.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.