Item not received, Paypal denies my claim

Saevusladon
New Community Member

So I purchased an item for 110$ and never received the item despite getting a delivery confirmation from ebay while I was at work.

There is always someone at my house so the item was dropped off at the wrong address without a signature.

Seller would communicate but was not helpful, only provided tracking information that said it was delivered to my address to which I protested

they had to of delivered to the incorrect address. 

Seller offered refund or another item but stopped communication with me after I asked for an additional item be sent. I later just requested for a refund, after several days of non response I filed a claim only for it to be denied by paypal.

I contacted paypal support and the person I spoke with was not helpful at all they basically told me I had to contact FEDEX and get information from them. to which I protested Fedex will only tell you it was delivered to the item's listed delivery address. 

The customer service rep was rude and constantly tried to talk over and interrupt me, it didn't help she was also accent heavy. 

FEDEX told me the same thing- We see it delivered to your address without a signature required so we can't help you. 

Since my transaction was done with paypal credit, my bank was also unable to help dispute the transaction as it didn't list it. 

How the hell do I prove I don't have the item?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.