Issue with withdraw on limited account

temouser
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I know PayPal community cannot solve my problem, however, I would like to expect few solutions ways,

So, ~240 days ago they've limited my PayPal account and I've could do nothing about it and I did not really care on limitation remove solution and I've expected to wait for withdrawal email from PayPal to withdraw my funds, after few months they've sent me the email about I could withdraw funds however I never had any linked card or bank account there, I've tried to my TransferWise USD bank details (My PayPal account is in Canada) to the PayPal account however it did not work since TW did not accept ACH refunds or something like that, then I've tried the Payoneer which did not work either, so I have tried to contact PayPal support to link my TW but I still did not get any response within 3 months. I've also tried to remove limit from the PayPal account but it is not under my name (PayPal acc have incorrect one) and I could not prove the identity to PayPal, I tried to change the name but they did not accept my request due to existing limitation (They've said I could change the name by making new PayPal account). What to do? I need to withdraw my funds asap.

Thanks for future solutions.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

temouser
Contributor
Contributor

Update: I've received support from PayPal however it did not help since they forced me to provide identification documents which I cannot do since the incorrect name in my PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@temouser 

If the account is in a fake name then the account and the money belong to someone with that name who can prove it with a legal document with that name on it.

As its fake then you can't and so its highly unlikely you would be able to withdraw the funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.